2022 FALL BASEBALL
Email Blast 8/30/2022 - Pinnacle Baseball Parents (ALL GRADES)
Pinnacle Baseball Parents:
Pinnacle Baseball’s Fall program starts tomorrow (8/30).
Tomorrow is a half day but the practice should start at the “normal” time. The start and end time will be communicated to the players by Coach Messina. Here are other details regarding tomorrow:
-If you haven’t already, go sign up for the Community Ed. program for fall. Here is the link: https://pvschools.ce.eleyo.com/course/654/enrichment-fall-2022/phs-baseball-camp.
Remember, the Community Ed. class and fee do not go to the Booster Club. All students need to sign up for the class.
-Please have your son bring a check for $60 to baseball tomorrow. Make the check out to Pinnacle Blue Diamond Booster Club.
We will be out tomorrow to hand out fall hats to those who have their checks. DO NOT have the kids give checks to Coach Messina. We will be there to collect the checks.
- Bring the SIGNED Liability Release Form - click here to download
-Make sure you have ordered your fall BASEBALL PACK from Gear Up Sports. The link is: https://pinnaclehighschool.gearupsports.net/index.php?route=common/home. Click on the baseball pack and order the items.
You can choose from whatever number is left. THIS IS JUST THE FALL/WINTER NUMBER.
Also, make sure you order Adult sizes unless you want Youth sizes!
-Kids can drop off their gear with Coach Messina in the morning before school. Coach will communicate the when and where.
-There are a couple schedule typos on the schedule we sent out. Coach Messina is working on correcting that and I will send out a revised schedule. We are also looking to potentially add games for the lower level. The two out of town trip dates are set. We are working on hotel blocks and will send them when we have them. Coach will also confirm rosters on who is going before we book rooms!
Email Blast 8/10/2022 - Pinnacle Baseball Parents:
School started yesterday and Fall Baseball is right around the corner.
Here are a couple announcements with more to come:
- Coach Messina is waiting for the District to produce the Community Ed.
- signup for fall. Expect a message to players for throwing to start 8/23 and for fall ball to formerly start 8/30. We will send sign-ups out as soon as they are ready.
- Fall ball fees will consist of:
- Total : $282
- $150 to Community Ed.,
- $60 to the Booster Club,
- $72 (approx.) to Gear Up Sports.
- We are trying Gear Up Sports this fall for player gear. Each kid will get two Nike jersey shirts with a number on the back, a pair of Nike shorts, and a Pinnacle hat.
- There will also be opportunities to purchase fan gear from Gear Up Sports. I will send the link to the store when it is ready.
- Total : $282
- There will be a winter pre-season through Community Ed. that will run from January through tryouts.
- The tentative fee is $100 through Community Ed.
- There will not be a Booster Club fee and no new gear will be required.
- Please forward this link to anyone who wants to sign up for Booster Club emails: http://eepurl.com/hKFnwv.
- Anyone who does not want to get emails can unregister. We need to get info out to Freshman and new players so they can be kept in the loop.
- Our first Board meeting will be Monday 8/22 at 6PM. Location TBD. Everyone is welcome to join the meeting. Anyone interested in getting involved can reach out to Brandi Wade or me.