WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- Tax Credit: Donate or solicit friends and family members who file Arizona State Taxes to donate to the Pinnacle Baseball program through the Arizona State Tax Credit program. Deadline for 2018 tax year donations is April 15th. 2017 Tax Credit donations can be made any time through December 31st, 2017. Maximum Tax Credit that can be taken is $400 for married, filing jointly or $200 for single, filing singly.
- Corporate Sponsorship: Provide or solicit a corporate sponsorship from local businesses to support Pinnacle Baseball through sponsoring our team with a donation. See Betty Melosky
- Senior Day: Assist the Senior Day Coordinator, ?????? with planning and conducting the ceremonies during the last varsity home game of the season as we recognize our senior players.
- Snack Bar: Volunteer to work games in the Snack Bar which will be open at all home games. Please note: each family should plan to volunteer twice during the season in the snack bar. See Shawna Siebert.
- Spring Fundraising Committee: Join the Fundraising Committee led by Betty Melosky as we plan out our Spring Fundraising team social and silent auction.
- Equipment Donation: Donate equipment for field maintenance: shovels, rakes, brooms – list of desired items forthcoming.
- End of Year Banquet: Work with the committee led by Jeff Schapira to plan and coordinate all events for the year-end team banquet.
- Booster Board: Attend Board meetings and become familiar with workings of the Baseball program. At a minimum, two Board positions will be open at the end of the season.
- Team Parents: Become the Freshman, JV or Varsity Team Parent
- Photographers: Take pictures with a high quality Digital SLR camera for inclusion in the end of season banquet slideshows